Please plan to join us for an old-time country picnic on Thursday evening at 6:30pm on June 15th, 2017. This year our State Representative Gary Howell and his wife Cheryl have graciously volunteered to host the event at their Rustic Cabin located on their farm – it’s a step back in time (no electricity)
Directions: Take Fish Lake Road to Oak Grove Road (5-miles north of Daley Road or 3 miles south of Burnside Road). Go west on Oak Grove Road 1/8 mile to the silver gate on the south side. Follow the lane into the pinewoods. You will see the log cabin beyond the pond.
• Hot dogs, condiments and paper products will be provided
• Bring a cold dish to pass
• BYOB (Bring your own beverage)
• Live Auction – will be fun and entertaining
• For those who may not have time to bring something, sponsorships are available for the tent and chairs. Call Lapeer GOP Chairman Walt Bargen, 810-417-2344 for sponsorships.
****Please Contact Cheryl Howell 810-441-7142 regarding auction items or any questions*****
Please visit our Facebook Event page HERE to RSVP
You can print & view the full invite here: 2017 Summer Picnic Invite